is a comprehensive computer based library administration and automation system
with seamless integration of all information that flows through a library. It offers secure
access to relevant information to relevant people with configurable security and access profiles.
Using standard Internet Browser, it provides anytime, anywhere access to authorized users through internet and intranet.
Built on the latest internet development platform, it is easily scalable.
- It generates customizable reports to meet statutory as well as ISO 9001 requirements.
- All aspects of library’s day-to-day activities are monitored in a time and cost effective manner.
- Web Enabled.
- Modularized architecture to enable effortless addition and deletion of features in the future.
- Complex queries and reports can be handled.
- Multi-Language Capability.
- Multi-Location Capability.
- Automatic notification of relevant information to relevant people through e-mail and/or SMS.
- Extensive Data Security through encryption and Access Control.
- No Duplication of effort in Data Entry.
- User Interface can be customized by each user.
- Usage Statistics.
- Additional extensions and interfaces to accommodate SmartCard Applications and Mobile
phone Data access (SMS) are built-in so that future extension of services can be done without
altering the existing system.
- Profile of Members, Publishers, Suppliers, Binders, etc.
- Library Rules & Regulations
- Library Timings
- Electronic Notice Board
- Multi-lingual – English & Tamil
- Member ID
- Privilege Settings – No. of Books Borrowed, Loan Duration, Fine Details, Reservation
- ID Card Preparation
- OPAC – Keywords, Simple Search, Advanced Search
- Web OPAC – Simple Search, Advanced Search
- Books, Serials (Periodicals), Reference Books, Newspapers, Audio Tapes, Video Tapes, CDs
- Notifications – e-mail, mail, SMS
- Access Control
- Web Access
Stock Register – Issued, Held, Sent to Bind, Stock Verification
- Purchase Requisitions
- Budget Tracking
- Purchase Order
- Books Received
- Accession Number Allocation
Multiple Location Management
Book Reviews / Feedback (Suggestions)
Inter-library Transactions - MaRC
Extensive Set of Reports